YardHub is a smart two-sided online platform. On the one side, it allows homeowners to find top-rated household services at best price in a couple of taps. On the other side, it provides outdoor services with an online channel that connects them with the clients located in New York suburbs.
Once a startup idea, YardHub got into Digiteum’s hands to grow to a full-scale solution. Today it is more than a search and match service. It’s a balanced bidding platform that includes a website and iPhone/iPad applicatio. It has intuitive interface for homeowners and automated backend and secure payment system for service providers.
Digiteum developed YardHub to the for-show MVP stage and provided a set of marketing materials on the side. Thus, we ensured potential investors get the right vision of the solution. By the moment the project received its first investment (seed round), it has already developed into a fully functional app now available on the App Store.
- Highly scalable e-commerce solution for B2C service provider.
- Online tool to engage and retain customers and monitor results on-the-fly.
- Real-time bidding platform to guarantee best price for homeowners and fair competition for service providers.
- Fully automated solution with scheduled on demand order processing and secure cashless payment system.
- Visual dashboards for both homeowners and service providers.
- Social integration, instant feedback, photo reporting and time tracking features.
- Customizable solution with infinite opportunities if applied in other service industries, both B2B and B2C
CLIENT: YardHub Inc.