The Enterprise Systems team provides supporting infrastructure, systems and workflows to provision, maintain and support our Customers. As a member of the team, you will be able to leverage a range of technologies and methodologies across front-end, web-based APIs and database back-ends to enable real-time and batch-mode business optimisations.
If you want to work in a team environment, utilizing a range of web service technologies and back-end systems to merge applications from both the technical and business point of view, we would love to hear from you.
As part of team that will support your professional development as you make impacting contributions to Cayan’s Enterprise Systems, you will
- Develop and maintain web servlets to support Enterprise Systems integration
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Application Integration adapters that support business workflows, data migration and customer support systems
- Evaluate business/ functional requirements, understand their impact on existing environments, and produce solution designs to implement on Cayan’s Enterprise Systems platform
- Develop Enterprise Systems functionality for Server and Client-side deployments
- Develop batch-scheduled jobs to support business processes
- Management Requirements Change using Target Process and GitHub.
- Utilising SuiteTalk for building an automated Test Suite
- Perform System Integration Management using Dell Boomi platform
- Handle data mapping between records in NetSuite to SalesForce, and between NetSuite and External Systems
- Have strong problem-solving skills that recognize the value in automation and systems integration
- Hold a third level qualification in a relative discipline, (Computer Science, IT, Business etc.)
- Experience in one or more of Java, C#, Java Script or C++
- Experience of creating database tables and running queries / stored procedures in one or more of Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, Postgres, or MySql
- Have a desire to be part of a team with a passion for learning System Integration through various Enterprise Systems (e.g. NetSuite, SalesForce)
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent and full-time basis
- NetSuite Development Experience
- Experience of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions
- Experience of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Experience of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
Cayan place high importance on our employee wellbeing, to support your career we will:
- Offer a high energy, fast paced dynamic and supportive environment
- Provide training and on-going opportunities for development
- Support you to be the best you can be
- Ensure you are rewarded for your achievements
- Enjoy Social activities which take place throughout the office, pool tables, Xbox, pizza Fridays, fresh fruit, nights out, team events to name a few
- Have access to a suite of benefits including, private medial, pension, life insurance, payment protection etc.
- Enjoy a very competitive starting salary
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you within 2 days.